Apply for free school meals
Apply for free school meals to see if your child qualifies for a free lunch at school.
All children in Reception class and Years 1 and 2 are guaranteed entitlement to free school meals. Just contact your child's school to register your interest.
Year 3 and older
Your child may qualify for a free meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
REQUEST FOR SCHOOL TO ADMINSTER MEDICATION